Saturday 3 December 2016

HLS December CAS Challenge

Goodness me! December and time for another HLS Challenge. Where does the time go!

Did you know that I am already planning my next retreat in the UK? If you are thinking you would like to join us in November 2017, please check out all the details HERE and register your interest. There will be TWO retreat locations in 2017! Manchester and Swindon. Plenty of ladies have already secured their spots so make sure you don't miss out!

Onto our CAS challenge -


Over the last 11 months we have had wonderful techniques and product challenges (with heaps of video tutorials to help you along)! For our December challenge we want you to choose one of our past challenges for your entry.


I went with Stencil Monoprint. At the HLS Craft Retreat last July, we had fun with Brushos and Darnell had a LOT of fun with stencils. When I got home I tried a heap of stencil techniques. In my video tutorial below, you will see how I use a stencil to begin with and then flip it over to create my stencil monoprint. It's heaps of fun!!

Firstly, here is my card


And here is my video tutoria -


There are HEAPS of video tutorials listed over at the HLS Blog. All 11 months worth of them!

Thanks so much for popping in today.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, modern design. It's nice matched colors. I like the yellow color breaks through the green. As the sun.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, and more wow, Kylie! Thank you for the video and the shoutout! I can't wait to try this now. Your background colors are genius!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this background Kylie...it really takes me back to a really fun weekend!
    Here's to the next time!
    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally catching up on more commenting! I loved playing with my Brushos but they've been neglected a bit lately...will have to get these back out again and get spritzing as I have some new stencils to try. Gorgeous rainbow backgrounds and so great as the main background on your cards xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.