Friday 9 December 2016

Day 6 - Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge

We are halfway through our challenge! Day 6 and with so many inspirational designers already, you have surely started to link up your Christmas Cards!


You can enter as many times as you like! There are prizes up for grabs too! The linky tool will be open until 12pm on the 17th of December (AEST)


Here is the card that I am sharing with you today -

This card has a little hidden extra inside. I have created a gift card holder. With most of my family interstate, I find this is the easiest way to send presents. A gift card is perfect because they can use it on their own time :)



Here is a video tutorial for you on how to make this!



I can't wait to introduce the friend that is joining me for Day 6 -

Melissa is a wonderful friend and team mate from Addicted to Stamps and More! and Happy Little Stampers. Did you know that Melissa and I met earlier this year? I flew from Australia to the UK for the HLS Craft Retreat and Melissa drove from Germany with her family to be there. What an amazing weekend we had. Melissa is so kind and generous - she is always willing to help me out in whatever she could. I am so excited she is here to help inspire you.


I LOVE the huge Christmas Ornament that Melissa has used as her focal point.

I have wonderful sponsors joining us!





Winners will be drawn at random :)

Thank you Melissa for helping out with the inspiration today.

All our cards and your entries will be pinned HERE!


9 comments:

  1. What a fun card and a super fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whimsical forest is sheer delight, Kylie; a scene I'd love to step into and go for a wander! That it's a gift card holder adds to the impact and your video is a marvelous bonus! Off to visit Melissa!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your whimsical trees, Kylie! Such a fun card...off to check out your video :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love today's card designs .... your gift card holder looks fab (need to try out that one!) Great video too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that line of trees, Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever way to include the gift card! Beautiful card! I love Melissa's gorgeous green bauble too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those whimsical trees make such a happy little winter forest, Kylie!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love seeing lots of green on today's card from you and Melissa! LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The trees! I really like them!!!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.