Tuesday 6 December 2016

Day 3 - Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge

We are up to Day 3 of my Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge! 


You can enter as many times as you like! There are prizes up for grabs too! The linky tool will be open until 12pm on the 17th of December (AEST)


Here is the card that I am sharing with you today -


I've created my own little Winter Forest here with gold coloured Christmas Trees up front. I used the HLS Christmas Joy stamp set and masked off trees as I stamped. It was very easy! I used white and gold ink for my splats.

I can't wait to introduce the friend that is joining me for Day 3 -

Barb and I have a long history being together at Addicted to Stamps and More! and Addicted to CAS. Barb is an amazing designer and friend. Without her help over at ATCAS, I would be lost. I'm so happy that she is joining me for this challenge.



Barb is a superb colourist! Don't you just love those gorgeous images. Did you see the bell on the reindeer? LOVE this card!

I also have wonderful sponsors joining us!





Winners will be drawn at random :)

Thank you Barb for helping out with the inspiration today.

All our cards and your entries will be pinned HERE!


11 comments:

  1. Love your forest, Kylie! So golden delicious! (BTW, the photo of Barb's card is not displaying.) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for asking me to join you for this fun challenge, Kylie! I am so honored, and I had lots of fun creating my Christmas card! Hugs to you...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooww sparkly trees love the colors on your card and still CAS not so much DP on it
    and the card from BARB hiyaa soo soo sweetttt I used the same Image Barb
    love your adorable and cute card and the colors is perfecto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super darling cards! I think that the tree row looks so elegant and yet playful. I am a big fan of this cutest ever Santa! Thank you for sharing those cards, Kylie and Barb! Hugs from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. More fab cards today, Kylie, I've visited Barb already this morning!

    HAPPY TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both fabulous creations today!! :) Love your trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your winter forest is gorgeous Kylie (love the gold trees and splatters) and love Barb's bright and happy Santa card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Christmas forest, Kylie, and Barb's card super cute -- awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun cards. So happy I recently decided to buy this Santa stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH I love your Christmas trees card, Kylie. Just fantastic. And Barb's card is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the trees!!! And the Santa is just too cute!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.