Monday 5 December 2016

Day 2 - Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome back. We are up to Day 2 of my Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge. My friends and I are bringing you 12 days of delightful Christmas inspiraiton!


You can enter as many times as you like! There are prizes up for grabs too! The linky tool will be open until 12pm on the 17th of December (AEST)


Here is the card that I am sharing with you today -


This new release set from Happy Little Stampers is called 'Christmas Joy'. I LOVE Christmas! I coloured the poinsettia with sharpie markers :)

I can't wait to introduce the friend that is joining me for Day 2 -

Linda is a newcomer to the Happy Little Stampers family. I am very excited that she is joining the HLS Video Crew. We have a youtube channel dedicated to showing you ways to use HLS stamps using different techniques. I encourage you to subscribe to the channel!


Linda has also used the Christmas Joy set from Happy Little Stampers. I love how she has combined all the images!

I have wonderful sponsors joining us!






Winners will be drawn at random :)

Thank you Linda for helping out with the inspiration today.

All our cards and your entries will be pinned HERE!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Poinsettia, Kylie! Beautiful coloring, and I love the dual font on the sentiment...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB makes, enjoying the twelve days of Christmas idea, Kylie

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another CASlicious design that rocks, Kylie! This is so much fun and inspirational!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really stunning Christmas designs!! Looking forward to more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again I love your CAS design dear Kylie
    elegant card Kylie
    and the card from Lynda is sweet with many colors on the Images
    love this post too Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both gorgeous cards from you and Linda, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab CAS cards. You made me change my mind about creating multiples on a single design for those last-minute cards! Also love how Linda has combined different images in her design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are beautiful and love the poinsettia! Thanks for the inspirations, Kylie and Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the poinsettias on both cards!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.