Wednesday 14 December 2016

Day 11 - Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge

Well, here is Day 11. The challenge is coming to an end but I hope that you have been inspired to create heaps of Christmas Cards!


You can enter as many times as you like! There are prizes up for grabs too! The linky tool will be open until 12pm on the 17th of December (AEST)


Here is the card that I am sharing with you today -



This card was fun and easy to make. I drew a circle to give me an idea of where to stamp my first circles. I have used the HLS Mix Mash set to create a Christmas Wreath! The sentiment is from the HLS Mixed Christmas Sentiments and the bow was made with HLS Christmas Twine.

I can't wait to introduce the friend that is joining me for Day 11 -


Anita and I have known each other since... well it feels like forever. Anita has been on my Design Team Addicted to Stamps and More! and is currently on the CAS team at Happy Little Stampers. She is a brilliant cardmaker! Anita is another lady that I got to meet in person for the HLS Craft Retreat. How lucky am I? Anita is loving, caring, and a wonderful friend. I am so excited for her to be joining me with this challenge :)


Anita's embossed holly is just beautiful. I love that panel, Anita!

I have wonderful sponsors joining us!





Winners will be drawn at random :)

Thank you Anita for helping out with the inspiration today.

All our cards and your entries will be pinned HERE!


8 comments:

  1. Loving your bubbly wreath, so cute and inventive. Awww, thanks for inviting me, lovely. Your stamps are so lovely to work with, LOVE that holly...and you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely designs that have me wanting to rush home and create! Kylie, your wreath is so pretty; circle creative in every way! Anita, your holly and berries, set against the green background, is striking! Inspired immensely once again!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is so clever and fun, and I can't wait to try it out! Another day of really fabulous inspiration, Kylie! Thank you!!!
    Off to check out Anita's blog...what a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing CAS inspirations today, Kylie. I LOVE your wreath. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB makes - love your wreath, Kylie

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I need to try a wreath like that! And Anita's watercolour lift technique looks so pretty on the holly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Christmas Wreath of dots of course it looks perfect, love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.