Thursday 8 December 2016

Day 5 - Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge

Here we are at Day 5! Thank you for being with us while we create our Christmas Cards. Hopefully we have inspired you in some way :)


You can enter as many times as you like! There are prizes up for grabs too! The linky tool will be open until 12pm on the 17th of December (AEST)


Here is the card that I am sharing with you today -


This card was very easy to make. I die cut the 25 (Sizzix), cut it again with the coordinating circle and popped it up with little foam pieces cut to size. I stamped the Holly from the HLS Christmas Joy set and added some shine to my berries. Done!

I can't wait to introduce the friend that is joining me for Day 5 -

Kathy and I have been online friends for what feels like forever. The best thing was that we were able to meet earlier this year when I travelled over to the UK for the Happy Little Stampers Craft Retreat. Kathy is an awesome gal. She's funny and extremely creative. I'm so happy to have her join my Christmas Challenge.



Isn't this just the cutest! I love Santa and the Christmas Tree. I hope you are all on the nice list!

I have wonderful sponsors joining us!





Winners will be drawn at random :)

Thank you Kathy for helping out with the inspiration today.

All our cards and your entries will be pinned HERE!


7 comments:

  1. I'm honoured to have been asked Kylie, although I can't actually see my card right now - will look back again later

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holly and 25 card is ever so pretty, Kylie! I can't see Kathy's card here, so off to check it out at her play!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me run to my craftroom to CASE your card, Kylie! I plan to upload and link it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card, Kylie! Your focal point really pops and I LOVE how you stamped and colored the holly and berries! So festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautifully simple design with a lot of pizzazzal, Kylie! And it's super classic in the red, white, and green!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card Kylie with the die cut and holly leaves. The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the big 25 and the red peaking out!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.