Thursday 21 May 2015

Summer fun with Inspired by Stamping

Hi everyone! This week we are concentrating on Summer Cards over at the IBS blog. 


We are well into Autumn in Australia but luckily where I live it isn't too cold. Let's just say I can still walk around bare foot! :)

Here is my card -


For my little panel, I used distress ink to colour the sea and then used a paint swatch for my sand. It has texture on it and really feels like sand. 

My breaking wave froth was created by using True Snow. I applied it with a small brush.

My thongs (flip flops) were stamped and then fussy cut out. Where they are off the panel, I popped them up with foam pads.

I have used a really fun set from Inspired by Stamping to create this card - Summer Fun



I added the Hello and Summer onto the one acrylic block so I only needed to stamp once.

A few little sequins finished this off. 


I hope you have been enjoying the cards being showcased all week over at the blog. 



Thanks so much for looking xx



11 comments:

  1. love the breaking wave - such a fun and summery card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made the sea foam on this little picture of summer!
    If you emailed it has not arrived but thanks for the info about the pop rivets on the reply, I will have to go looking! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Kylie. The thongs are so cute!
    Hugs, Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, fun and fabulous. - love the sea foam too and how it creates a magical scene!
    Don't see this much in the UK! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and layout, Kylie. Love how you made the wave froth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill card Kylie, love the flip flops!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful beach scene, Kylie!! I feel like I could just slip my feet into those flip flops and take off!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful card. Love how you did the wave, and your flip flops are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable! Sweet design Kylie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great card, I totally love it!
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable stamp set and what a cool way to make the wave x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.