Sunday 10 May 2015

Paris Love

Hi everyone, how is your Sunday going so far?

I have made a card today using goodies from Inspired by Stamping. I really went out of my comfort zone with this one. Layers and lots of bits and pieces. I hope you like it :)


Here is my card -



Once I had decided which stamps I was going to use, I pretty much had a design in mind. I have to say it took me quite a while to put this together. I really wanted to pull things off but then I wouldn't have got that layered up, vintage look that I wanted to achieve.

The thing that was the hardest for me was where to put the little tag. I moved it around the card for about 15 minutes just not knowing what to do with it but wanting to use it. I settled on the bottom left hand corner. I think it works well there.

From my stash I used some pretty rose patterned paper (I used a tool to distress the edges), a doily and a little postcard.

Here are the products I used from IBS


Inspired by Stamping Paris Love stamp set


Inspired by Stamping Vintage Tickets stamp set


Inspired by Stamping Spring Lilacs stamp set


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - AG option add some flowers
Fussy and Fancy - Lots of flowers
Creative Knockouts - Distressing


Thanks so much for looking xx







12 comments:

  1. Wow totally not your usual style but I love it! Beautiful. Have a happy Mother's Day my friend xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not be your comfort zone but you did a great job with all the layers. Fab card, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Kylie, this certainly is different from your usual style, but boy . . . you should do it more often . . . this is such a stunner! How you have managed to use all those fabulous layers and still have it look this beautiful at the end is beyond my comprehension!! When I try to make anything with more than a couple of layers/items, it always looks like the mess on my desk looks after a long crafting session!! Well done to you my friend! Kudos! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO beautiful Kylie, very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Kylie, different for you but made with style, you have chosen all the elements perfectly and that rose paper is just fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a BEAUTY this is, Kylie! I really love how you layered all the elements and the roses are amazing! You did such a lovely job on this style...I'm so impressed!

    Heads Up: The theme at Virginia's View challenge right now is "Layers and Dimension", if you're interested:
    http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Kylie! I was going to tell you about Virginia's challenge, too. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely gorgeous card Kylie! :)
    Cheers!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kylie fabulous stamping and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Challenge Blog crafty hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful collage, Kylie! All these elements fit together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Great layout and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love that ticket image and your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts last week, hope to see you back soon!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.