Friday 15 May 2015

Summer Card

Happy Friday! Today I am sharing with you a summer themed card. The design team over at Inspired by Stamping have been showcasing summer projects all week over at the blog so if you have missed out on anything don't forget to pop on over.




I die cut my sand and sea and positioned them on my cardstock. When I was happy I adhered them and trimmed any overhang.


I stamped my sentiment using the Big Hello set.




and then stamped and fussy cut the thongs and beach umbrella from the Summer Fun set.




These are great sets to coordinate with each other!

I hope you have enjoyed all the Summer Fun over at the blog!


Thanks so much for looking xx



4 comments:

  1. Love this brilliant beach scene you have created Kylie! Can't wait for summer now!! Have a great day/evening! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie I'm in LOve with your card, and the cardstock you've used... share? Is it DCWV or Basil, perhaps?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! Love this beachy card with the stitched layers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun, beachy elements and how you created your waves, Kylie! Really fabulous card!
    I also want to thank you so much for your condolences...and for your offer to help me...You're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.