Sunday 24 May 2015

Happy Little Stampers

Good morning!

Over at Happy Little Stampers, we have our monthly CAS and Sketch Challenge with a few days to go so don't forget to pop on over and get your entries in.

We also have a new Christmas Challenge starting in July so keep an eye out for that.

We are holding a DT call for all of our monthly challenges so if you are interested in applying, please pop on over to the blog for all the details.

I made a very quick card last night as a reminder for our current CAS challenge which is to use Dies/Punches.


Here is my card



I have stamped the background using my grunge set from SU in three different shades of purple. I then die cut the letters straight from that panel and three more times from white card. Once I had adhered my panel to my card, I started layering the die cuts by gluing them together. 

The letters are the PTI block alphabet dies and the sentiment was stamped from their Big Birthday Wishes set.


Here is a close up of the die cuts



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Inkspirational - Purple
Time Out - Grunge


Don't forget the challenges and DT calls over at HLS -



CURRENT SKETCH CHALLENGE


Thanks so much for looking xx



7 comments:

  1. Love this design Kylie. Great colours and fab technique. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another really fabulous card, Kylie! I love how you used 3 shades of purple for your stamping and how you die cut the alphas! Such a fun way to wish someone a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just know I am doing a happy dance for this card and do I really need to tell my buddy why..I think not! Thanks for joining TO and Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo! Love those inky splashes. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your inky splatters and the popped up die cut happy - just so cool! It is great to see you over at TO :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have combined grunge with CAS perfectly Kylie. I'm itching to have a go at die-cutting and layering alphabet stamps when I get some - the sentiments look really cool! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool card! I love the camouflage look you created! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.