Thursday 6 August 2015

Rainbow Happy Birthday!

Hi there everyone. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

I would like to share a card that I have made using stamps from Happy Little Stampers, Distress Inks, Water, Embossing powder, and a piece of acetate.



My rainbow colours turned out so pretty.

I created this by firstly embossing the sentiment and stars with white powder. 

I added some distress ink (from a pad) onto a small piece of acetate, misted it with water and laid it onto the watercolour paper and smooshed it around a bit.

I kept repeating this until I was happy with the colours.



Here are the tools that I used for this card that you can find at Happy Little Stampers.


Bold Birthday Sentiments


Mini Mister / Spray Bottle (20ml)




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Artistic Inspiration #137 - Anything Goes / twist use water




Thanks so much for looking xx





8 comments:

  1. you got the colours perfect-love the sentiment set-looking forward to getting mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kylie! Your background is quite stunning!! This is a really great sentiment set too! :) Thanks for joining in your own challenge!! LOL!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors in the background! Love this big, bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear I love your background and you are at my number assignment hihi I love your new stamp set too
    so great for all Birthday card
    Great card Kylie...
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and...thanks for joining with us at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) opppss this is your challenge LOL :)
      Hugs, Monika(DT)

      Delete
  5. What a stunning card Kylie! I love the background you created it's very fairytaly! Love it! Thanks for joining us at ATSM :)
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and sounds like a wonderful technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your multi coloured smooshing is delicious, Kylie. I love cards where all you need is a sentiment. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.