Saturday 15 August 2015

Butterfly Friend

Hi there everyone. A quick post from me today.

I was totally inspired by a card that Sandie made HERE and the current challenge at Time Out where the theme is 'Friendship is Golden'.

I embossed the bottom of my panel and then stamped my butterfly and sentiment. They are from the HLS Butterfly Birthday set.




Once the black ink was set, I coloured it in with a gold Wink of Stella pen.

I haven't had much luck with photos lately as it has been a little overcast. I hope you can see a bit of the golden glitter in the photo below.





I would also like to enter this card into these wonderful challenges -

Fab n' Funky - Things with Wings
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - AG including a Butterfly




Here is the set that I have used for this card -

Butterfly Birthday


Check out the current promotion

Picture



Thanks so much for looking xx




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the embossed border - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This butterfly is so pretty in it's shimmery coat! Love the embossed scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so flattered my card inspired you. I do,love this gold sparkle. I didn't know you could get it on gold' I think I will be using this lay out more, it makes for a gorgeous CAS card and so pleased you shared with us at TO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely can see the glitter. So pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and stunning! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing that beautiful butterfly in action, and really like the texture you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to show off your beautiful butterfly, Kylie. Gold WOS huh? I must get one of those. I love the embossed scallop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cas butterfly card
    thank you for playing along with our challenge over at FNF

    hugs Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning CAS beauty. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The WoS certainly shows off this lovely stamp just so gorgeously. Loving that scallop trim too. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.