Sunday 9 August 2015

Neon Birthday and Framed Butterfly

Hi there! I hope I find you well today.

I was creating again with the new stamps from Happy Little Stampers.

I've decided that the Bold Birthday Sentiments are great when you use neon colours!


The panel was created by using rectangle dies and then I stamped my 'party' words around it in neon ink. I popped it up with foam tape.


Bold Birthday Sentiments


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Fab n Funky - No patterned paper




My next card uses Butterfly Birthday



I sprayed the background panel with inks that I had mixed myself with Mini Misters The blue is a waterbased ink, the pink is a pigment ink and the purple is alcohol ink that I mixed with blending solution.

Then I stamped the butterfly with Memento Luxe and coloured it with my wink of stella pens.

After stamping my sentiment, I popped up the photo frame with little foam squares.

Butterfly Birthday

Mini Mister / Spray Bottle (20ml)



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Mixed Media Challenge - Butterflies
Aurora Wings - Butterflies








15 comments:

  1. They are wonderful, but i love the first one!
    Love the rich bold colors, and the white tht makes the colors pop!
    Warm hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Kylie...love the simplicity of the first one though. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect placement of your words around the opening in the first card! And I love the pretty blend of sprays in the second card - interesting that each colour used a different type of ink! Do the different types give you different results?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fun neon birthday design, Kylie! So simple and yet so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very simple but oh so stunning. Love the colours. It's a happy card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun design with your neon inks Kylie. Woo Hoo! :) And your butterfly is gorgeous. Love the soft sprayed background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You birthday sentiments look fab in neon, Kylie! Congratulations on your stamps, and thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These designs are both so FUNNNN! I adore your butterfly spray ink card. It's just the right amount of tailored perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at the Mixed Media Card Challenge. Congratulations on your stamp sets! They look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome makes Kylie!
    So glad you joined Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the die cut layering, the splatter and beautiful colors on your butterfly Kylie - thanks for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards, love the bold sentiments. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty card! love the CAS look of it! thanks for playing along with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. a very nice CAS card, the subtle spritz of colour makes all the difference :)
    thank you for joining Aurora Wings.
    -Laila

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous cards!! Thanks for playing at MMCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think your designs are excellent. You manage to get the right 'look' without making the frame appear too crowded or messy. That's not always an easy trick to pull off! Great use of colour and simple, clear lines; I'm sure anyone would just love to receive one of these beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.