Saturday 17 August 2013

CCS - Colour Week Challenge #38

Hello everyone!! OMG, I forgot to post my card for the challenge over at CAS - Colours & Sketches.

Better late than never?? 

I am even the hostess for this month so I am sure I have been put in the naughty corner.. I have chosen the colours for this week's challenge so I hope you like them -


I LOVE this combination. 

Here is my DT card -


I have used the Crumb cake for the base, Bashful Blue and Whisper White for my panels. The white panel has been popped up with dimensionals. I have rounded the corners on the base and Bashful Blue panel for interest.

I have used a Christmas set here - "Jolly Bingo Bits". The present stamp could be used for birthdays and christmas - very versatile. The sentiment is from the "Express Yourself" set.

For all my stamps, I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to place them.

Well, I hope you like my card and I may have inspired you to use this colour combo and even join in with our challenge.

Pop on over to the challenge blog to see all the other inspiration from the DT.

Thanks so much for looking xx

5 comments:

  1. I saw this card and immediately loved it. I love the layout of it and the colours really work together. I am going to see if it is on your Pin board as I would love to pin it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card Kylie - I love the colours you have chosen for us this week - now step away from the naughty stair, there's no need for you to be there at all! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great CAS design - the rounded corners have a great effect and love the colors you chose for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The way you have used the simple image in blue and red just pops from the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you chose to round the opposing diagonal corners! And it's fun to find stamps that can work for holiday cards as well as year-round cards. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.