Thursday 8 August 2013

CCS Challenge #37 - Sketch

Hi there everyone! 

I am still the hostess over at CAS - Colours and Sketches and will be for the whole month of August. I was so happy to see so many lovely entries for the last colour combo that I had chosen. This week I have designed a sketch for you to play along with.

Firstly I would like to say hello to my friendly stalkers Trudi and Phillipa.... You know who you are!! hehehehe

Onto the sketch -


Don't forget at CC&S, you must create a CARD that includes stamping and it must be Clean and Simple.


Here is my DT card -



I started by adhering my DSP to a white panel and then used a circle die to cut out my frame. I have used a stamp from my Delightful Decorations set (SU) and co-ordinating punch. 

Both the ornament and white panel have been popped up with dimensionals.

So, I hope you find the time to play along with the sketch this week. 

The DT have come up with some wonderful cards to inspire you. Check out the challenge blog for more info.

Thanks so much for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kylie! Love the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've cut out the circle to frame the ornament! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classy and elegant and love your choice of traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely and elegant Christmas card Kylie. I love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ornament is framed perfectly in your card Kylie - love the DSP too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.