Wednesday 21 August 2013

ATSM Challenge #59

Hi everyone! Time for another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More!

We have our usual CAS challenge on this week but there is a twist! You may also create something using our sponsors images. Check out the challenge blog for more information.

Here is my DT card -



I have created a CAS card using SU products. I really like this colour combo together. The base card and panel are Very Vanilla cardstock. The blue and red panel have been created from scraps. I distressed the edge of the red panel. 

The stamp is from the Label of Love set and inked with Real Red. This set comes with a co-ordinating punch. 

The Very Vanilla panel has been popped up with dimensionals as has the red panel and the label. 

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Ignacio from


Pop on over to the challenge blog to see all the cool options you have to play along this week.

Thanks so much for looking xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, I agree with you, great color combo! Perfect CAS card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, me too, this is a really cool colour combo. I love the distress look of the red card. I have loved this look for ages and I guess now I must invest in a distress tool as I have seen a few cards in last couple of days using this. It gives real interest to your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the texture from the torn card and the blue. Fabulous CAS, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie. Great texture in your card. Love the soft distressed edge of your red card, just perfect for your CAS layout. Great card, great colour combo. Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie, I love your CAS card and the tatty edges of your red layer

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.