Thursday 20 June 2013

CAS Colours and Sketches - Colour Week

Hi everyone! Looking for a fresh colour challenge this week?

We have right here for you at CC&S!


Love this colour combo, but I did struggle with what to do. Actually I always struggle with colour challenges. I'm never sure where to start! Any hints??

I did like the stamp that I chose to use for these colours.

Here is my DT card -


This cute elephant is probably my favourite from the Patterned Occaisons (SU) set.
I have used my markers directly onto the stamp to achieve the different colours.

Now, I don't have Gumball Green and Primrose Petals in my collection. So, I just use whatever is closest. Even though we use Stampin' Up colours here, you can just use whatever you have in your stash.

The DSP is from my Polka Dot Parade collection which is really getting some good use. I just love it. I have popped the panel up on dimensionals and used more of the DSP on the inside of the card. 

Lot's of white space and very CAS. 

That's the name of the game over at CAS - Colours and Sketches. Remember to create a CARD that is CAS and it must include stamping.

Why don't you head on over to the challenge blog and check out the rest of the team. There is heaps of inspiration for you!!!

Thanks so much for looking xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this card - so adorable! Great use of the colors! And the added touch of paper inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simplicity of your card design! Carrying the designer paper into the inside of the card is a great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I must take another look at this set!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.