Wednesday 19 June 2013

ATSM Challenge #50 and Happy Birthday!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and having a wonderful Wednesday.

I'm a bit late with this post. I hadn't scheduled it because I simply forgot.... whoops.

So, I am back home from taking dad to the doctor and the usual stuff I get to do when I go to the mainland of Australia. Time to write my post, lol.

I am so happy to share with you that over at ATSM not only do we have a new challenge for you but we are celebrating our

1st Birthday!! 

I can't believe it has been that long! Thank you to all the Design Team and our followers for having spent the time and effort each week with all your creative inspiration.


We have a photo inspiration for you this week -




and here is my interpretation of this photo -




My card is a very literal take on the photo inspiration. I have drawn from the colours, flowers and butterflies.

The butterflies are Memory Box dies and the flowers are from Inspired by Stamping. All the cardstock and DSP and stamps are from Stampin' Up.

I hope you have the time to join in with us this week.


12 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie. Beautiful card. Love your layered butterflies ... I need to get those dies! :) Such beautiful roses too. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Kylie, where does the time go? Can't believe it's a year since the launch of ATS&M! Happy birthday to you and the DT. Love your card and take on the sketch.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, your card is so beautiful and elegant. The colours and layout are fabulous and your butterflies look amazing. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Kylie, fab card love that sentiment!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cards are always literal, Kylie! lol I am really bad about thinking outside of the box. :) I love those intricate butterflies. Your sentiment is one of my favorites! Very pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie. Love those butterflies. They are so delicate. Great card. Have a great day. Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on such a milestone, 1 year of a fabulous challenge, you are an inspiration! And I adore this CAS take, I like the DSP paper you have been using recently and the dies are a really great design x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Kylie - I just LOVE those gorgeous die cut butterflies!! Absolutely wonderful. Happy Anniversary. It continues to be such a pleasure to be part of your team. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi KL. Congratulations on making the ATS&M challenges a success. Happy Anniversary. Thank you for all you do to bring this challenge to us. Absolutely gorgeous card. Love everything about it.
    Have a great weekend.
    Flo Flo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Kylie, your card is stunning! I love the designer paper and the butterflies look amazing with the black background -so modern and beautiful! Also, congratulations ATSM -you are a great challenge blog owner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 1st Birthday! and your card is awesome

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your take on the photo inspiration. The colors, the decorative sentiment, the flowers - it's all been put together into such an elegant design!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.