Friday 1 March 2013

Pink and Black for Mother

Hi there everyone. I finally had a chance today just to sit down and make a card for a few challenges.
I have chosen a sketch, colour and theme challenge to combine for this card.
The sketch is from Try Stampin on Tuesdays
The theme is from Moving Along With the Times - Lovely Ladies
The colours are from Make my Monday - Pink and Black
Here is the sketch -
Having the sketch was so good as I was able to get the basics of my card together.
Here is my card -

I have created my on DP by using the flourish from my Elements of Style set. The hummingbird is also from that set and cut out. The little heart is from my Hearts a Flutter set. The beautiful sentiment is a new one I have recently received from Inspired by Stamping - called Floral Love.

I really love the boldness of the pink and black. I hope you do too.

Thanks so much for looking xx


12 comments:

  1. Super Gorgeous,Kylie! Love the whole design and the colour palette is brilliant too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous use of our challenge colours at MMM this week Kylie - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Kylie, I love thus sentiment, and so true it is! And I love this shade of pink x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Kylie! LOVE the images and your sentiment is just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at MMM & TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty - love the pink and black - and that sweet hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the layers and the colour combo
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Lovely Ladies challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have used the sketch! Your colours are fantastic and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Glad you found our sketch at Try Stampin to use, and thanks for playing along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a great card. I really like your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very stunning card. Pink and black always look good together. Thanks for playing along at TSOT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Kylie and the sentiment is just fabulous.
    Thanks for joining in with our MMM pink and black challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't get a chance to comment last week, but wanted to stop by and say "This is so Pretty" thanks for playing along at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.