Saturday 9 March 2013

Inkspirational Colour Challenge

Hi everyone! It's the start of a new month with a new sponsor over at Inkspirational!!! This is an end of week encouragement post for you.
We have a great colour challenge for you this week. It's my job to hopefully inspire you to join in our challenge.



 Perhaps you are feeling lucky with these colours ;)

I have made two, yes two, cards for this challenge. I wanted to show off some of the wonderful goodies that I have from our sponsor over at Inspired by Stamping.

Here is my first DT card -



Isn't that sentiment/quote just amazing. I have used a set called 'Butterfly Wings' and used a stamp to create some DP (I seem to be doing that a LOT lately lol). The sentiment (from the same set) was stamped and then cut with a lacy circle die. The gorgeous little flower is also from our sponsor.

Onto my second DT card -



For this card I have gone for a very 'soft' look. The beautiful ribbon is from our sponsor and called Sage Seam Binding. The sentiment is also from our sponsor and from a set called 'Cherish'. You will be seeing more of this stamp set as it is just beautiful! The little butterflies are from my Beautiful Wings embosslit.

The whole panel has been popped up on dimensionals.

Now, it is your turn! Pop on over to the challenge blog and get creating. I want to be GREEN WITH ENVY seeing your amazing entries!!


I would also like to enter these cards into the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp - A Bit O' Green
Card Makin' Mamas - Green
Dilly Beans - Green
Simply Create Too - Use Mostly Green



Thanks so much for looking xx


14 comments:

  1. Both adorable cards, I love the second one best, the soft look really works with the central ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

    Hugz Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 stunning cards hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Sage ribbon - it's a gorgeous shade of green - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie
    Two very lovely, and quite different cards, united by your amazing bow-tying skills!I love the two different colours schemes.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boldness of the first card and the softness of the second! Beautiful ribbon treatment on both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 lovely green cards! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both gorgeous but I just ADORE that bow on the second card! It's so soft and sumptuous! Absolutely fabulous creations, Kylie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you've made two really beautiful cards. If I had to pick a favorite it would be the first one, because it has my favorite sentiment - and it is my mantra in times of change!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bows on both cards are simply *stunning*. I love the butterflies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pretty, thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty cards, I love the sentiment on the first card. Thanks for joining us this week over at Dilly Beans...hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, Kylie, I especially love the butterfly card, what an inspiring quote, I've never heard it before. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both card are very pretty!! Thank you for joining CMM Challenge! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.