Thursday 7 June 2012

Touch Twin Markers Colour Challenge Day 3 & Paper Players Challenge #98

Well! Didn't I have fun today.

My new Touch Twin markers arrived a couple of days ago but I haven't had many chances to give them a go. I was also doing the old googling to see how to use them!

I am going to enter this card into my first time challenge at Touch Twin Markers. I hope I have used the markers correctly. My main problem is that I don't have a very good idea for shadows etc. I was happy with the end result and I guess that's all that matters lol.

You can find their challenge HERE

I also entered the Paper Players Challenge but was really not happy with my card. The theme is summertime, so I felt this card could also be incorporated into that challenge as well. You can find their challenge HERE

Oh! Here is my card lol!



I used the masking technique for the park bench and the little girl as they are two separate stamps.

1 comment:

  1. FAbulous! Your colouring is Gorgeous Kylie. LOve how she is sitting on the bench..
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.