Thursday 14 June 2012

Drum Roll Please...

I would like to introduce my Guest Designer for the new challenge blog - Addicted to Stamps.

Patrice!!!!!




Hello!

I’m Patrice and I live in the Nation’s Capital - Canberra, ACT. I have an eleven year old son and a four legged fluff ball we call Lilli.  I grew up in New Zealand with my mum sharing her love of needle craft and sewing with me.  I have since found rubber stamps and pretty papers!  I would describe my style as Clean and Simple (CAS), a 'less is more' kind of look.  I don’t scapbook, although I’d really like to I find the 12x12 space a little daunting..... cards have a much smaller surface area to cover and the results are relatively quick and gratifying.

I have many other interests including ice cream, movies, music and an absolute LOVE of books, I make time to read every day!  Since joining the paper craft world I have met the most incredibly beautiful, kind and generous people, some of which I know are going to be lifelong friends.  Excited to be joining the Addicted to Stamps design team as a guest, I hope to offer just a little of the inspiration I have gained from many over the past few years.

You can see some of my work on my blog



 www.springblossommusings.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Patrice - hmmm rubber stamps, pretty papers, ice cream, movies, music, books and fluff balls.........! WOW am really looking forward to seeing you contributions to Kylie's new blog - you sound like my sort of crafter......! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.