Wednesday 20 June 2012

Addicted to Stamps "Make your Mark" Challenge #1

Well, after a lot of work and a lot of trial and error, I believe we have got it right (fingers crossed). The DT have come up with some wonderful creations for our first challenge.

This is a real 'boy' card and would be perfect for dad, pop, brother etc. I have used Touch Twin Markers which are pretty new to me but I love them so far.

You can find the challenge HERE

Don't forget that all challenges and winners will be posted on Facebook. You can follow us on Facebook HERE.

Here is my card.



8 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, that is one cute image and you've done a great job of colouring him in too. Right now I feel like doing what he is - having a snooze! Good luck with the challenge :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bear is so cute. I'm with him, chilling out on a comfy chair with a book...bliss. Love the vibrant colours you've used here and your colouring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card for the first challenge Kylie. Just love your little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie that bear has the right idea !!!! Super cute image and beautifully coloured and a perfect start to your new challenge.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Kylie - we've made it and it's going to be great. Thanks so much for having me on your team - lovely card too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bear Kylie, reminds me of my husband!!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie, this is darling!!! So excited for your new challenge--can't wait to play along each week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous bear! Thank you for having me on your DT and a huge well done for this past week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.