Saturday 30 June 2012

For my neice

I received a phone call from my 8 year old neice. She and her team had just won their first ever Cheerleading Competition. How cute is that!!

My neice is struggling a bit at school so it just warmed my heart to hear her excitement. I decided I wanted to send her a card to congratulate her. While I'm at it, I decided to enter into the




Because of the colour of their uniform, I mainly used the yellow and blues from the Colour inspiration provided. This gorgeous cheerleader is a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks. I love the glittered pom poms lol.

I hope she likes it :)

1 comment:

  1. The perfect stamp for your niece! I hope this gives her a bit of a lift and confidence boost!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.