Saturday 2 January 2021

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

 Hello and Happy New Year!

It's the first Saturday of the month which means a new challenge over at the PBSC.

Anything Goes + optional: Something New

I have used a new to me Penny Black stamp called Toadily Happy.

I embossed the toads, coloured them with polychromo pencils then created a mask for them. I used distress ink to create the background then flicked water over the entire panel. I stamped the sentiment after it was completely dry.

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:
Prize - $20 voucher!
I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Love to Craft (Anything Goes), The Crafting Challenge (Anything Goes + Something New), Creative Knockouts (Anything Goes), Watercooler Wednesdays (Anything Goes)

6 comments:

  1. This is fab - love the way you made the background!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and I love the depth you've achieved in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frogs! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge-Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday card Kylie! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!
    Hugs !! Bhavya DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card Kylie!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts last challenge of 2020! I hope you will play along with us again this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun card, Kylie! Great background for those funny row of frogs?/ Toads? I like to think they're frogs!! Certainly bring a smile with them! Take care and I hope 2021 is a good one for you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.