Saturday 16 January 2021

Penny Black Midway Reminder

 Hello! We are already half way through our challenge over at the Penny Black Saturday blog.

Anything Goes with option: Something New

I ordered a couple more sets with gift cards I received for Christmas. The one I used on this card is called 'Jolly Good Times'. I was inspired by this card HERE.


I stamped my images and coloured them with polychromo pencils. I fussy cut them out (which really leaves a lot to be desired...) and popped them up with foam tape. The sentiment is from the 'to all'... set which I heat embossed and just used the Merry Christmas part.

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:

Prize - $20 voucher!


Thank you for popping in and I hope to see you over at the challenge!

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Make My Monday (Something new in your Stash), Happy Little Stampers Christmas (Anything Goes), Merry Little Christmas Challenge (Anything Goes), The 12 Months of Christmas (Clean and Simple), Fezziwigs Festive Frolics (Anything Festive Goes), Shopping our Stash (What's new with you?), Happy Little Stampers (Anything Goes with Dies)



   





8 comments:

  1. Ah what a sweet card, Love the colours you have gone for, thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Have a lovely creative 2021, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and lots of fun with those sweet little images, Kylie! I love the die cut background panel! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card. Loving the images. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Caz.DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! Love the images and the added texture on the background. Thanks for joining in at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Kylie ... love that embossed background! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your gorgeous background and the sweet bear! Love the colours too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Fabulous Card Kylie!!! I totally love the background die, I think that really adds the desired interest in the cards by adding that texture and pops the images up as well. Thank You for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge ;) XOXO
    Dhruvika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute images and I love the background, Kylie!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.