Sunday 3 January 2021

HLS January CAS Challenge

 Hello and yay! Happy Little Stampers is back! It's a new year with new designers (and returning ones!) and a whole heap of new challenges.

Today is the start of our CAS challenge -


We are asking you to keep your creations Clean and Simple while following our theme of Short and/or Tall.

I went with an obvious Tall animal -


I've used a stamp set by Funky Fossil Designs called Wild Things. I stamped the giraffe and sentiment and added colour with my polychromo pencils.

I hope to see you play along with us over at Happy Little Stampers!

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
2 Crafty Critter Crazies  (Anything Goes with a Critter), Crafty Animals (Anything Goes)

4 comments:

  1. A very vibrant CAS card Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He might be the cutest (and tallest?) giraffe ever! A perfectly CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS card Great proportions and such a fun giraffe scene you've created. Happy New Year, Kylie!
    BożenA xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful giraffe and colouring, A Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.