Saturday 27 April 2019

Less Is More #394 - Buds or Petals (One Layer Card)

Hey everyone and happy Saturday! It's time for a new challenge over at Less Is More! This fortnight you are required to create a ONE LAYER card following our theme of Buds or Petals.


I have made two cards to help inspire you -

Card #1
A very simple one layer using a layered bud from Altenew and a really nice sentiment from PTI.


Card #2
My second card is also a layering stamp from Altenew and a sentiment from Happy Little Stampers.

We have a fabulous Guest Designer: Anila - our February Winner joining us. Please make sure you pop on over to her blog to say hi :)

Our wonderful sponsor is -


I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges:
Card #1: Alphabet Challenge (C is for CAS), Fun Friday Challenge (YNS) (Clean and Simple), Artistic Stampers (New Growth)
Card #2: MAWTT (Floral), Little Red Wagon (Everything is coming up.. [Roses]

Thanks for popping in today!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS Card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simplicty of both of your cards, I especially like the bud image of your first card. Beautiful, Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of these designs. I think the first one is my favorite as I like how the lovely sentiment plays a major role too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Two stunning cards, Kylie, stunning by their CAS designs. Fabulous! Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card, Kylie. I love the colors and all that wonderful white space. Your beautiful flower is just what I had in mind for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS perfection! Both of these designs are jaw-droppingly beautiful Kylie. Your placement of the images and sentiments is impeccable ...and as for all that glorious white space ..I'm swooning xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such CAS deliciousness, Kylie. I so love both of these cards, and I especially LOVE the sentiment on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gogeous cards Kylie, once again proving less is more. xx Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do CAS so well, Kylie. I just love both of these, if I wasn't a cardmaker these are just the sort of cards I would choose to buy. Clean stamping, a pop of colour and all that lovely crisp white space...yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.