Monday 7 January 2013

CCM Challenge #82 - Fairytale

Hi everyone! Today we have a brand new challenge for you over at

This challenge is hosted by Eva.
Eva would like you to create a Fairytale scene for your project. Please be specific with your description regarding the scene you create and make sure you follow the challenge rules to be in the running for prizes.

Here is my DT card -


I have used an unknown stamp that I got off my mum last April. I just can't remember the name of it, sorry. I have coloured it with my chalks and used my Snow Marker to create the puffy clouds.
I felt that the silver glitter paper really helped give that 'far, far away' look. ;)

This card was given to my 9 year old god-daughter who visited me the other day - she loved it!!

We have some wonderful sponsors for this challenge -



          

Check out the blog for all the details and can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks for looking xx

3 comments:

  1. A super card Kylie - perfect for a little girl. I also love your vintage easel card from a few days ago. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, magical for a little girl.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kylie.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.