Sunday 27 January 2013

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Triple Time Stamping

Well, this is one of my FAVOURITE techniques and I was soooo happy to see the challenge over at 52CC Throwdown! 

We are getting hammered by weather today... We have severe storm surge warnings and gusts up to 70 knots!! I swear the house is moving at times and the rain itself is making it impossible to leave. Lucky for me I live on fairly high ground but I am keeping my eye on some of the gum trees that may be likely suspects to come down. I don't think the ground is that saturated yet but it looks like it isn't going to let up too soon.

So what is a girl to do on a day like today (when I still have electricity)? Of course she gets crafting!!

Now as excited as I was about the current challenge at 52CC Throwdown, I wasn't that excited when I finished my card. This is actually my second attempt. Don't you hate that!! lol.

Anyway, me thinks that I will be making another card anyway and I will post this to get the ball rolling.


The sentiment is from my Heard from the Heart set and the the others are from my Ornament Keepsake set.

While writing this post, the lights are starting to flick!! 

Thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. Well I love it and I'm glad you posted it Kylie! Hope you are safe in the storms. Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Louise, this is fabulous, love all the baubles. I know you love this technique and I have finally given it a go, spurred on by this challenge!
    Hope you are still with electricity and still crafting away x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie, this is just fabulous! I adore the red and green color scheme with the hint of kraft! Those ornaments are amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kylie - I do hope things are OK for you, keep on crafting though as you have made a stunning card. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie - something must be wrong with your eyes because I think this is just awesome. Praying that you stay safe and sound (and warm) so happy you are still able to craft. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again - forgot to thank you for sharing this awesome card with us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the best triple stamping! I absolutely love how you did this, perfect with the ornaments!

    I hope you are okay, hon. That weather sounds pretty horrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie, this is a fab triple time stamped card - lovely festive colour combo too!
    Hope everything settles down for you soon!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.