Tuesday 12 May 2020

Happy 16th!

Hi everyone! I had to make a card for a co-worker's son who turns 16 tomorrow. Nothing scares me more than creating something for a 16 year old boy... it can't be too 'lovey dovey', or 'babyish'. I think I came up with a fairly good design for someone his age :)


I used the whimsy stamps 'Say What' sentiments with speech bubbles and coordinating dies. I decided the words like OMG and Epic were good ones for a 16 year old. You probably can't tell but the numerals and some of the speech bubbles are mounted on foam tape to achieve a little dimension.
The die cut numbers are by PTI.
The speech bubbles and words are all embossed.

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Creative Craft Cottage (Make it Masculine), Penny Black and More (Men and Boys), Seize the Birthday (Anything Goes), AUD Challenge (Masculine + Sentiment)


Thanks for popping in :)



4 comments:

  1. A super card for the lads, many thanks for joining in with our 'Men and Boys' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card design for a teenager, Kylie! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for a 16 year old! I agree they are not easy to make but this one is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black and More this month!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a funny card. Thanks for join us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.