Saturday 10 November 2018

12 Days of Christmas - Day Ten

Welcome to Day 10! Not long to go now so I hope you have been playing along :)


Each day I will create a Christmas card and hopefully inspire you to play along in my link up. I will be joined by a friend, daily, who will also create for you! 

Here is my card - I went to use my glitter texture paste but it had dried up :( I used regular white texture paste and sprinkled glitter over it before it dried. It was a bit hit and miss but it looks quite nice in real life :)

Today I have Angie Cimbalo creating for us. Angie has created a beautiful Christmas card. Her sponging for the background is perfect, as is her stamping. Don't you love the touch of sparkle!

Thanks for joining us with your inspiration, Angie!

I also have a little surprise for each of my guests. I decided that for each daily post, I would CASE one of their cards. I looked through just about every post these ladies had ever done and wow, the choices were nearly too much for my little brain ;)

I really loved this card below by Angie. I tried to CASE it as best I could with the supplies I have. I loved how inspired I was by her design.

Here is Angie's card -


Here is my CASE


Now, all you have to do to play along is comment on my post, visit Angie and comment on her post, then link up below with a Christmas Card. You will go into the random draw for a prize from Happy Little Stampers!

Happy Christmas Card making!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love your card Kylie, all that gold sparkle and I love the font on your sentiment too! Thanks for inviting me along on the 12 Days of Christmas, it's been so much fun to see everyone's creations and see your surprise CASE's of your guest's cards! I love your CASE of my card - it's really pretty!!!! and so CAS, my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those gold glittery stars!
    Brilliant inspiration from Angie - love your CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love all the sparkly stars on your first card and your CASE of Angie's card is just beautiful, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely sparkle on both of your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab 12 Days makes and a great CASE too, Kylie

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. Love those stars, and Angie's beautiful card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very resourceful to use the gold glitter on the white texture paste Kylie, which looks great, and Angie's pretty holly with that touch of glitter works well around the masked circle, and a wonderful CASEing of the deer and fun that you gave yours a red nose. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the sparkled stars and the sentiment complement one another.

    But my favourite is definitively the CASEd card with the deer: a lot of white, some dark brown for contrast and just little of red and green. This card is traditional and modern at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.