Saturday 25 January 2014

IBS Spotlight using New Arrivals!

Hi there everyone. I'm back today with some more inspiration for you using the amazing products offered by Inspired by Stamping.


Firstly I would like to wish my Mum a VERY happy birthday. My mum is the reason I got into card making - she is very clever! Not only is she clever but in March, she will be SHAVING her hair off to raise funds for the Leukeamia Foundation - what a wonderful woman!! Love you, mum xx



If you would like to sponsor my mum (she is SHAVING her hair off!!), please click on this link. 

SPONSOR

If you do, please let me know so I can thank you on behalf of my mum xx


I have once again used the colour inspiration provided in the current challenge HERE


IBSIC-#74


I am loving this colour combination!




Aren't all these goodies just fabulous!!


Here is what I have used for this card -





There are also some amazing kits over at the store - Joanna has outdone herself!


Spring Lilac Kit and Vintage Floral Kit

Inspired by Stamping


You can have a look at the products for sale by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for looking xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the subtle look of ur card and a very Happy birthday to ur Mom, she is doing a real big thing. I am sure u r proud of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your mom Kylie - she'll love this card! Its so pretty with all those soft colors! Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.