Wednesday 15 January 2014

ATSM Challenge #78 - HOLIDAYS

Hi there everyone and welcome back to Wednesday. Over at Addicted to Stamps and More!, we have a theme challenge for you today! 

HOLIDAY

You can make anything you like as long as it a Holiday project.

Now, I know that Easter is a little way away yet but last Sunday we held a craft class while I was visiting my mum. Mum had decided that she wanted to make some Easter gifts.

Here is the basket we made -


(This one travelled in my luggage back from Canberra so it was a little squashed... )

I first saw these Easter Baskets over at Vicky's blog last year. When we decided to make gifts, I immediately went straight back to find these. Thanks for the inspiraiton, Vicky!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is 


Pop on over to the challenge blog to see all the other inspiration from the Design Team.



12 comments:

  1. Ooo! didn't expect that. Looooovely Easter Basket.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous basket, love the little peg too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute basket! And now I want chocolate... Great. Thanks Kylie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous basket, love that is it cream coloured, makes the purple pop x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Easter basket looks gorgeous!! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one beautiful Easter basket Kylie and love the embossing too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely Easter gift, Kylie, great idea and beautifully made! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this little Easter basket is adorable. Love the embossed detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun little project!!! Might just have to give this one a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kylie. Love your Easter basket, it traveled very well. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just terrific. Gonna have to check that out as it would make great gifts for my co-workers. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great little treat basket, Kylie! It's never too early to get started on projects like this. They always take me way longer than I anticipate. lol Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.