Wednesday 13 November 2013

ATSM Challenge #71 - ANYTHING GOES!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday which means a brand new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More! has just begun.


We have your favourite happening right now - ANYTHING GOES!!!



Here is my DT card -




I have used a digi stamp from our amazing sponsor at Sami Stamps. This cutie is called "Winter Cocoa".  I used an 'outside the box' tutorial so her scarf would 'flutter' outside the circle. You can see my Pin of this tutorial over at Pinterest under my board called Techniques.


I have coloured with with my Spectrum Noir's - Here is the list -

Face: FS1, TN1, TN2, CR3
Scarf/Mittens: PP1, PP2, PP3
Coat: TB1, TB2, TB3
Hair: TN1, TN2, EB2
Coffee Mug: BT1, BT2, BT3
Blender Pen


I actually love making Christmas Cards that depict the cooler weather. It's extremely hot here at Christmas and it is certainly on my bucket list to see a White Christmas. 

I love these colours for Christmas, too. 


Our sponsor, as I mentioned, is the fabulous

Sami Stamps

Our Top Addict will win a $12 voucher to spend at the store!!


I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Sami Stamps - CAS
Spectrum Noir - Christmas/Winter


Thanks so much for looking xx



Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White (SU)
  • Stamps: Greetings of the Season (SU)
  • Ink: Pool Party (SU)
  • Dies: Framelits Circle Collection (SU)
  • Spectrum Noir markers


15 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, this is so soft and pretty - you've coloured the image in beautifully and I love the colour palette. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie - this is gorgeous. I think she is so lovely and beautifully coloured too. I do like her scarf flying off the edge. The cool colours are great.

    Thanks for your sweet comment about my snow photos - it was only a very light dusting! I'll post some of the "real" snow when it comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous colouring Kylie. The scarf looks so reaistic like this. Must check out this tutorial x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, Kylie! Your coloring looks stunning and I love the color choices you made. Very chilly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie. Gorgeous image ... and I love your coloring - beautiful! LOVE the outside-the-box technique! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how you colored this sweet image in soft pastels! Love your outside the box technique, too...thanks so much for the link to your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of colors on this design. Untraditonal for Christmas, but you've given this card such a great cozy, wintery feel! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! that's a cool card, Kylie.. Awesome coloring and the colors are so soothing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kylie. Love the cool colours and the warm cocoa. Like the way the scarf seems to blow in the icy breeze. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your coloring of the image and I absolutely love the light green color you chose for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is fabulous Kylie and I LOVE how the scarf flutters outside the circle - gonna have to try that myself. Wonderful card! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful. Love the design with the layers and sparkle of pink. Thanks for playing at
    Sami Stamps and good luck. Hope to see you back in december for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Sami Stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love the way you made the scarf blow in the wind, fantastic idea!! Congrats on winning at Sami Stamps! Thank you so much for joining us!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty.. Hi, there, i just wanted to say thanks for participating in Sami Stamps challenge..we will have a new challenge coming up this Friday and i hope you can join us! I think you made a sweet card! Congrats on your win at Sami Stamps Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful Card! I hope you join us for the new challenge at Sami Stamps! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.