Thursday 21 July 2022

Happy Cute 21st Birthday [Reveal Wheel]

 Hi everyone, I hope you are well :) A very quick post from me tonight. I made this card just over a week ago as a young lady I work with celebrated her 21st birthday. She had seen one of my interactive cards a few weeks ago and she loved it. I decided I would make her a reveal wheel card.

Using Lawn Fawn goodies -


I was making this in a bit of rush but happened to take progress shots for my co-workers. The photos aren't great as I wasn't even going to blog this card but you will get the idea :)

Getting everything ready to colour and assemble.


I smothered the die cut sentiment with glossy accents and left it overnight to dry.

I added a sparkly 21 to the inside of the card.

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
Dies R Us Challenge (Anything Goes with a brand they sell), Happy Little Stampers (AG with Dies), Cardz 4 Galz (Get Inky), Bastel-Traum (Anything Goes), Creatalicious Challenges (Anything Goes), Daisy Chain Challenges (No Design Paper)

    

Thanks for popping in :)

6 comments:

  1. Great card Kylie - love the colours - and also love the glossy accents to highlight the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card but looks very complicated for my little brain. I love the large sentiment with all of the glossy accents on top really bold and beautiful. The tiny peeps are so cute and coloured perfectly.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fab. Love these interactive cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Especially loving the big, bold sentiment and all the pink. Bet your all coworkers (especially the birthday girl) loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.