Sunday 29 November 2020

Final Christmas Cards

 Hi! Today I spent some time finishing up my Christmas Cards. I have written on them, sealed the envelopes with a kiss, and added the stamps :) Yay!

My final cards that I have made involved a lot of sparkle -

Card #1
I have stamped the sentiment and deer with gold ink and die cut the trees in gold mirror and silver glitter card. I even mounted the whole scene on gold mirror :)
All these goodies are from the SU! Carols of Christmas set.

Card #2
This card was fun and easy to create. I die cut some foliage, added some glitter berries then die cut  a couple of frames - one from white and one from gold mirror. I like how the frame includes the embossed line when die cut.
The sentiment is from a Mama Elephant set called Seasons Wishes.

I would like to enter my cards over at the following challenges -
Card #1 - Cut it Up (Christmas), Just Add Ink (Something starting with S: Snowy Scene), ABC Christmas (W for Winter Wonderland), Try it on Tuesdays (Winter Wonderland)
Card #2 - Creative Knockouts Challenge (Christmas), Cute Card Thursday (Silver or Gold), Watercooler Wednesdays (All Occasions) Double Trouble (Tic Tac Toe: Dies | Free | Embossing + Noticeable Sentiment)



Thank you for popping in today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

10 comments:

  1. Ohh both great cards - I love the mix of glitter and shine on your card. Lovely layout too. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signed, sealed and ready to go?!?! That's awesome! Must feel good to have that done. Such lovely cards too. I'm especially loving all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie both of your cards are very pretty. Love the trees with the gold mirror silhouette behind your silver tree... beautiful combination. And love the simplicity of your second card too. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so elegant and pretty, Kylie! I agree that the die embossing on the label really adds impact to your card! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "all the trimming" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super elegant card Kylie. Thanks for sharing your second card with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gold and sparkle are almost imperative for Christmas Kylie, and you added the perfect balance! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie your snowy scene card is just so elegant. Beautiful. I am very impressed that you have not only made your cards but also written on them and sealed the envelopes. Amazing. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards!

    Thank you for sharing it with us and playing along at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant! Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.