Thursday 29 October 2020

CASE me a Christmas Card

 Hello everyone! Today I joining Michelle Lupton with her annual Christmas card Challenge. This year Michelle has change it up a bit where instead of each designer giving her a theme for our cards, we are CASEing each other.

I didn't have to choose a Christmas card to CASE but in this instance I have :)

I used the reindeers from a Mama Elephant set, coloured them with my polychromo pencils, then die cut them out. 
I die cut some small stitched squares then popped up the images with some foam tape. I used a chalk marker to create the background snow.


Here is Michelle's card -



Thanks for having me again this year, Michelle! You can check out which card of mine Michelle has CASEd HERE.

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
ABC Christmas Challenges (V is for Vixen or other reindeer), Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas (Anything Goes), The Holly and Ivy Challenge (Anything Christmas Goes)

6 comments:

  1. Love it - sooooo cute! Thanks so much for being my guest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, Kylie! Also bright and cheery just the way a Christmas card should be! Taek care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun concept for a card challenge! And such a cute card you've made in response! I love the little reindeer. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Kylie, those reindeer are so adorable! A very cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.