Sunday 9 February 2020

Eclipse Technique

Hi everyone! I have a birthday card to share with you today. I made this for a wonderful co-worker.


I stamped the rose (from the set Merci Beaucoup by Clearly Besotted) and coloured it with my polychromo pencils and gamsol. I used my new 'Impact Alphabet' dies by My Favourite things to die cut the letters from my top panel, then die cut them another 3 times in white. This way I could layer them up for dimension.



I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -

Thanks for popping in and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. I love eclipse cards and this one is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so pretty. Love how you popped up the word and image. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, love, love, love your birthday card! Using the eclipse technique really adds some beautiful interest and dimension to the lovely rose image. Thanks so much for sharing this week for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.