Thursday 3 October 2019

HLS October CAS Challenge

Hello! It's time for a new CAS challenge over at Happy Little Stampers!



I recently received an order of new stamps which included these from Katzelkraft.
I had to get the Sherlock Holmes (and his furry friend) considering I am doing my degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice!


There aren't any sentiments with this set so I grabbed an appropriate one to follow our theme!
I paper pieced my Sherlock. So lovely in plaid!!! LOL

I would like to enter my card over at the following challenges -
As you like it Challenge (my favourite style is CAS because it comes natural to me), Mix it Up Challenge Blog (Open Technique - mine is paper piecing), Crafty Cardmakers (add a Critter)

See you over at Happy Little Stampers :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your little Sherlock, he looks very dapper in the plaid! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loe the paper pieced little Sherlock, perfect for your new adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of patterned paper, it works brilliantly! Sorry I'm so late visiting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been fascinated by stamping on patterned paper for a long time, but I've never been able to do something nice this way. Your card is stunning, Kylie. I wonder about the details of the implementation of this card ...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your fabulous project with us in the Mix It Up Challenge Blog's October "Anything Goes + Open Technique" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MIUCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.