Saturday 3 August 2019

HLS August CAS Challenge

G'day everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at Happy Little Stampers!


This is a really easy way to keep your cards Clean and Simple!

I have made two cards for this challenge with a fruit theme :)

Card #1

Card #2

This is a new set from Close to my heart I bought off a destashing site. Even though I use my MISTI when I stamp, the orange was a little disappointing. It took me forever to try and get a decent image.

I hope to see you over at Happy Little Stampers!

I would like to enter my cards over at the following challenges -
Card #1 - Scribbles Designs (a slice of summer), Lavinia World Challenges (Anything Goes),
Card #2 - AAA Cards (see graphic below),

12 comments:

  1. Love the melon one and what would we do without the Misti when stamps are a little hit and miss on stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully CAS! Whatever did we do before the MISTI!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and I love the sentiments. So glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #6 :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards Kylie! Always love to see you joining in with us at AAA Cards, hope you have time for our new Made in Minutes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card lets you catch your breath in the summer heat, Kylie. Great design, great CAS
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fruit cards! Just perfect for the challenge! I esp love the watermelon colors you used - so refreshing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of these two, and the two-font sentiments are great x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super set of cards! So eye-catching! A belated thank you for playing along with AAA Cards One Image challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your cards are so beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Lavinia World Challenge!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great cards! I really love the watermelon one! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.