Sunday 8 July 2018

Guest Designing at AAA Cards

Hi everyone! We are celebrating Christmas in July around Australia and I'm sure in many other parts of the world. Lot's of Aussies dream of a White Christmas due to it being so hot here in December. We still put on a spread for lunch though - hot and cold. It makes the kitchen not the place you want to be!

I am Guest Designing over at AAA Cards for their new challenge - Christmas in July

Here is my card -

I created a template so I could stamp my circles to create my tree. 


I coloured them in with wink of stella pens.

Supplies

Here is the graphic for the challenge -


If you would like to see how I made my card in a One Layer Design, check out my video tutorial.


Thanks to the girls for having me at AAA Cards! Don't forget that Happy Little Stampers is sponsoring this challenge :)


5 comments:

  1. great card, you might actually have a chance of Christmas in July, no sight of any clouds, let alond snow here. lovely card and thank you for being our sponsor once again at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your multi coloured sparkly tree, seems so right for Christmas in July. Thanks so much for joining in and sponsoring this challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sparkly Christmas tree Kylie. Love the oh so untraditional Christmas colours. You do CAS so well. Thanks to seeing your post I have entered a card in the AAA Challenge.
    PS Cold here this morning and my little wood fire made for 'warm and cosy' Never Ever want to see snow at my house. Jack Frost hasn't even visited us yet. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Kylie! I love the non-traditional colours and all the sparkle! I hadn't really thought about it until I read your blog post, but yes, Christmas in July is perfect for those of you downunder! Thanks for being our guest designer and sponsor at AAA cards this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.