Saturday 24 March 2018

Inkspirational #157

Hello! Well another fortnight has whooshed by and it's time for a new challenge at Inkspirational.

Our Designer's Choice for this challenge was chosen by Carol and she would like us to create something 'Mythical'.


When I think mythical, I think of fairies, unicorns, dragons, etc. I went with this cute little fairy clothesline for my card. I stamped it with versafine ink and clear embossed over the top. I sponged a little distress ink (Dusty Concord) in the background. I think purple is the perfect mythical colour :) I splashed a bit of water to create my splats and finished off by stamping my sentiment.


I hope to see you over at the challenge blog and join in with this fun word prompt!

6 comments:

  1. I adore this, Kylie! The fun image, the soft ink blending, the splatters... Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute .... love it! Your inky background looks fab especially with the splatters xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Kylie, what the perfect stamp for this image and that soft sponging really gives your card that special finish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! What a fun clothesline image! The soft background color is a great addition.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute and the purple with the splotches is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing card! I love how you looked at the challenge :-)
    It's obvious that fairies also wash their clothes :-) Why did not I think of?
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.