Saturday 26 August 2017

Oldie but a Goodie

Hi everyone! Time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational where Nonni would like you to look through your stash and find one of the first stamps you started stamping with to create something.

I have destashed a LOT of my stamps. When I started crafting, I was using mainly Stampin' Up products among others. When I started Happy Little Stampers, I started selling off a lot of my stamps. I did keep quite a few sets, though. So, my stamp set isn't one of the original ones that I have used but it is one of the ones that I have had in my collection the longest.


This is a stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Life is Good. I used my MISTI to stamp all my images onto watercolour paper. I embossed them with black powder. They were all coloured with my Zig Watercolour Markers and die cut out with their coordinating dies.

The sentiment is from HLS Mix Mash.

I added some wink of stella to the sand castle and bucket. I hope you can see it in the photo below.


This was really fun to make and was certainly a blast from the past :)


I can't wait to see your blast from the past so don't forget to play along over the next two weeks :)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Crafty Gals Corner - Punches and/or Dies
Crafty Cardmakers - Under the sea or at the beach
Make My Monday - Lazy days of summer


Ta Ta for now.

14 comments:

  1. Wow Kylie, I absolutely love this! The images look fabulous die cut and colored with Zigs, I love the little scene you created. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...this is so super cute!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab scene Kylie, wish I was there now! Your colouring is so good and the touch of sparkle we love naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous summer design. Actually, seeing this great card on the scheduled post influenced me to make a bid on this set on Ebay a few days ago. I didn't win- probably just as well, as I don't think I could make a card as good as this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and very fun card. Awesome colouring.
    Hugs, BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card and such fun to use an old set! I like your sandcastle scene... the color is lovely and the clean design looks great!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Love the summer feel to it! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is a cute and delightful design, an ideal CAS too!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

    Crafty smiles

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scene!I adore the CAS design!Thank you for sharing your talent with us this week over at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again next week!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Running late...trip to Edmonton over the weekend, brought mom back for a visit and now preparing to head back. Lots of travel happening; it's all good! Your beach scene is oh-my-goodness delightful! That little smiley crab is the show-stopper for me! Tooooo cute!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really delightful CAS card. So cute!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kylie, A super card, can almost smell the sea. Your CAS design says Summer. Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday. Good luck. Hugs Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.