Saturday 1 July 2017

HLS July Watercolour Challenge

Hello! It's the 1st of July and time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers. As always, our first challenge of the month is our watercolour challenge!


Create ANYTHING that is watercoloured and if you feel like playing along with our optional twist, please do so :)

Here is my card


This a classic design for me. I have created similar thanks to Sarah P who inspired me with a card she sent me.

This was very easy to create. I embossed my butterflies from the HLS Especially for You set onto watercolour paper then smooshed it into brusho colours - Turquoise, Ultramarine, and Cobalt Blue. I started with the Turquoise first and dried in between colours.

I die cut the happy from a piece of glitter foam. The sentiment is from the HLS Everyday Sentiments set.


Such an easy card to make and simple to replicate!

Here are the products I used -

          Daler Rowney - Aquafine Watercolour Paper

          


I hope to see you playing along over at the challenge blog.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge

Incy Wincy Designs - Sparkle or Shine

Thanks for popping in today xx


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bg, Kylie! And your 'happy' sentiment looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bright blue butterfly-filled card, Kylie! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! Thanks for joining our ‘sparkle or shine” challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb background Kylie! Love the sparkle on the Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the white embossed butterflies look wonderful against your blue watercolored background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Kylie. love the background.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.