Monday 3 October 2016

Happy Little Stampers October CAS Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome back. Today is the start of a new challenge over at Happy Little Stampers.


I have created a VERY simple card. It took no time to make at all.


I stamped with the Mix Mash set in Neon Ink onto my card base. I cut a piece of vellum to fit and embossed it with a dot folder. I adhered it with vellum tape (love this stuff as you can't see it through the vellum!) and cut a smaller piece of vellum for my sentiment. Easy!!

The vellum gives you that softness over the neon that makes the card very pretty. 

There is plenty of inspiration over at the challenge blog so pop over there to get some ideas for you to enter!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge


Thanks for popping in! See you next time.


5 comments:

  1. Kylie, I totally in love with those bright and energetic colors, you've used. Great background to showcase embossed vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kylie..love those neon colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the composition and color of your card. I also love the neon colors, somebody so beautiful they look to the vellum.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the vellum and the soft circles. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Kylie ..... the vellum gives it a beautiful softness xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.