Tuesday 1 March 2016

HLS CASE the Designer Challenge

Hi everyone. I can't believe it is March already!

This is a scheduled post for me as I am cruising around the South Pacific. I will check in when I get back with some photos :)

At Happy Little Stampers today is the day we kick off our

  

Kim Heggins came up with this amazing card using inlaid dies for us to CASE.

  


Here is my CASE of Kim's card -


I had to change up my layout to work with the dies I have in my stash but I love how it turned out. 
I've used Glitter paper for my negative cuts and stamped the sentiment (Fun Birthday Sentiments) in black. 

Here is another card I made because I was having fun with this technique.



I made the background for my inlaid dies by drawing with gelatos onto paper to create a rainbow, spraying it wit a gloss sealer and then die cutting my bits and pieces.

HLS Products used -




I hope you pop on over to the Happy Little Stampers blog to see the amazing inspiration by the Design Team. 

Thanks for popping in :)



4 comments:

  1. Just love these both!
    The rainbow background is fantastic!
    xx Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning inspiration and loving the look of the technique from Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are fabulous! I love the white space on your first card but I equally love the rainbow of color you did on the second card. These are both so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CASEs of Kim's card Kylie and I love that inlaind technique. Love how varying the colours gives such different feels to the cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.