Friday 5 February 2016

More One Layer Friends

Morning! 

You may have seen my one layer card where I linked up my elephants from the HLS Whimsical Friends set? At the same time, I quickly stamped a couple more cards with that set - lot's of fun with these cute critters!


Such a cute pair!


More glitter on this one too :)



This is a quick post today to enter into some challenges - these are my second entries :)





Thanks again for popping in and I will be back later with another Whimsical Friends card :)


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card and such cute little friends! Love your subtle use of glitter. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It brought smile to my face. Very adorable picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image of friendship! So glad you joined us at CASology and OLS this week, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.