Sunday 20 September 2015

NBUS #5 Mystery Winner!

With 500 entries in her NBUS challenge, Darnell certainly knows how to hold a challenge!

Congratulations to Darnell for holding such a wonderful challenge that encourages us to use our NBUS. I certainly enjoyed taking part.

Now that the challenge has closed, I have drawn the winner from the comments who will receive a mystery prize from Happy Little Stampers.



Drum roll, please!

The winner chosen by random.org is


Congratulations Jenny! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment. Much appreciated.

You have won a mystery prize from Happy Little Stampers. Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com to claim your prize :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jenny!! Thank you again, Kylie, for your support in sponsoring my challenge! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jenny!! Thank you again, Kylie, for your support in sponsoring my challenge! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie,
    oooooooooooo! i am sooooooooooo! thrilled.
    Thank you so much, and I will email you shortly.
    I do love Darnell's NBUS challenges, as it makes us use something we have bought for our stash be it older or newer.
    So glad it was all a very lovely success as it usually is.
    Thank you so much for being a sponsor too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.