Wednesday 1 July 2015

HLS July Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone, back today to share with you my card made for the new Sketch Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

This is an exciting month over at HLS as all our new designers are starting. You should see the creations that the new sketch team have come up with!


Here is the sketch


Here is my card -



I have used my markers directly onto my stamp which is from SU! Lovely as a Tree. I used the inlaid die technique here. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. I thought this would make a great masculine card.

Pop on over to the challenge blog to check out the new design team!



Thanks so much for looking xx


14 comments:

  1. This a very majestic looking tree and great for a masculine card! I'm always looking for ideas like this. Great coloring on your tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this set of stamps .. this is just perfect for a masculine birthday. Like the inlaid technique you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tree. Is it an oak? Love the coloring! Perfect card for a man! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...and beautiful tree. Love that you could use this for either a man or lady. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tree stamp, and ingenious how you were able to get two colors onto one stamp. It's a perfect image and design for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tree in any season! It is a great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card KL. Love the tree.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tree set! Great card, Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kylie and I love how you framed that beautiful tree with a circle. Beautifully CAS!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card, Kylie! You've inspired me to pull out my set of trees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love the simplicity of this artsy beauty! Gorgeous color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is beautiful CAS card!
    The tree is gorgeous colour and design,

    ReplyDelete
  13. love how you used the inlaid dies - great masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Kylie! This is a great guy card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.